Human Beings Suck!!!

phoenix44

I dont think people who do things like this think anything like the rest of us. They have either had the wrong sort of contact or not enough with animals, they dont seem to realise how fine the line is between instinct an emotion, and see animals more as objects rather then entities. I mean fish people know this better then many, so see those same jaws that suck up food in a second, gently catch tiny weeny fry and move them back into safety, its really quite something, makes you think we're not all that different really.

This is done by the same sort of ppl who let their 3 year old kids play with the new 6 week old kittens and a pair of scissors. Both kittens survived, thanks to a pretty amazing vet, but are missing one back paw each :cry: Nothing the vets could do either, as you can't charge 3 years old with animal cruelty :x

Probably a cat-hater who finally had enough after the cat did something 'to deserve it'...

I mean I'm not a fan of most cats...but geez, just give the cat to someone who will actually enjoy having it and then never get a pet again.

Now why would any one look at a kitten and think .. "well I know what I'm going to do; Ill take this duct tape and wrap up the kitten chasing butterflies" :o

Ughhh. That's really disturbing :( Poor kittens...

How could a 3-year old even cut thru bone? *shudders*

This is done by the same sort of ppl who let their 3 year old kids play with the new 6 week old kittens and a pair of scissors. Both kittens survived, thanks to a pretty amazing vet, but are missing one back paw each :cry: Nothing the vets could do either, as you can't charge 3 years old with animal cruelty :x

OMG your kidding me! Im glad I didnt read the story....

There was no story, my mother happened to be at her vet one night when the kittens came in and everyone had to drop everything to try and stop them from dying on the spot. The kids didn't manage to cut the bone, but the paws had to be amputated by the vet due to the amount of damage done to the surrounding flesh.

There was no story, my mother happened to be at her vet one night when the kittens came in and everyone had to drop everything to try and stop them from dying on the spot. The kids didn't manage to cut the bone, but the paws had to be amputated by the vet due to the amount of damage done to the surrounding flesh.

Could of charged the parents tho. :evil:

after all it is US parents who have to teach our kids that you DO NOT be cruel to any animals.

Poor kitty been taped up like that :cry: ,

I hope the the owners get their cat back :cry:

I reckon it's teenagers that have done it tho,

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/2380558 ... hacked-off

you'll be surprised how many people we have to show the door at animates cause they come in asking for strength training harnesses!

or "we will get asked can this be attached to something that is 50kg?" .. its disgusting.

:( animal education should be a topic at primary school

you'll be surprised how many people we have to show the door at animates cause they come in asking for strength training harnesses!

or "we will get asked can this be attached to something that is 50kg?" .. its disgusting.

I'm not sure why that's necessarily disgusting. Nothing wrong with dog weight pulling which would use them. I guess it's likely not a particularly popular sport in NZ.

LukeToddShehan.jpg

I want to know how they got the malamute to pull AWAY from the 300KG of dog food?

that's not what i meant. they use it to train dogs for fighting. staffies and pitbulls in particular.

they have large wooden beams that are attached to the dogs and they are used to build up muscle so that the dogs can fight.

you can usually tell who wants to strength train the dog. conversations usually go along the lines of- id like a diet supplement to build bones and make the dog bigger, and a harness.