Any Kittens Palmy..

sandysme

SPCA says

Our standard adoption fee for a cat or kitten is $110

When a cat or kitten arrives here our aim is to have it desexed and vaccinated before it leaves our care.

If, at the time of adoption, these procedures have not been done we will provide you with vouchers to cover:

• the cost of desexing at a Palmerston North veterinary

• a credit towards the first vaccination.

SPCA says

Our standard adoption fee for a cat or kitten is $110

When a cat or kitten arrives here our aim is to have it desexed and vaccinated before it leaves our care.

If, at the time of adoption, these procedures have not been done we will provide you with vouchers to cover:

• the cost of desexing at a Palmerston North veterinary

• a credit towards the first vaccination .

Is that for the first vaccination.?

I would love to get a cat again, the company would be really nice, but till I can afford random vet bills it ain't happening :cry:

I would totally go the SPCA route. It might look more expensive upfront, but it is cheaper than getting a kitten from elsewhere desexed. Also, if you get one from some random person who let their cat have kittens you are simply encouraging their irresponsibility in not desexing their animals, which is why the SPCA is overrun.

Also, mature cats from the SPCA are cheaper (pre-fixed) saner (you really want to take on a cat toddler?) and you can pick the personality (housecat, kiddy cat, independant streak?).

I would love to get a cat again, the company would be really nice, but till I can afford random vet bills it ain't happening :cry:

I would totally go the SPCA route. It might look more expensive upfront, but it is cheaper than getting a kitten from elsewhere desexed. Also, if you get one from some random person who let their cat have kittens you are simply encouraging their irresponsibility in not desexing their animals, which is why the SPCA is overrun.

Also, mature cats from the SPCA are cheaper (pre-fixed) saner (you really want to take on a cat toddler?) and you can pick the personality (housecat, kiddy cat, independant streak?).

I have to agree about the people who just let there cats have kittens left right and centre and then drop them of to the SPCA

But on the other hand there are some really nice people out there

who let their cats have kittens and make sure they are all homed

I think if it wasn't for the people who did this then the cats would all die off and we would be looking at buying PEDIGREE'S :o

I have to agree about the people who just let there cats have kittens left right and centre and then drop them of to the SPCA

But on the other hand there are some really nice people out there

who let their cats have kittens and make sure they are all homed

I think if it wasn't for the people who did this then the cats would all die off and we would be looking at buying PEDIGREE'S :o

I agree, I will get my kitten de-sexed, but I dont want an SPCA one as I don't know how they have grown up, bad habits and things.. I want to raise me up a new baby..