quch i ripped the top of ma finger off

tbunting

hi there guy i was hammering in a nail today and missed and hit ma finger and the skin was hard so it pealed back with meat and all

and if i was 5mm closer to ma finger i would have broken it and need a screw in the the top of it

and it is very very sore and its on the hand i right with

I have a very nice scar on one of my fingers from a glass-cutting mishap. I cut the glass real well, just sliced my finger before I ground it smooth. My scar looks like a staple :o the silly doctor made a bad call not to suture it so it's a bit odd looking. Second the call for a scar/injury thread. Show us your war wounds!

PS I suggest you claim to all-comers that it was one of your fish that bit the top of your finger off :wink:

A bit like my workmate who used to ask if people wanted to see where he got his vasectomy-----down Bealy Ave

Speaking of Vasectomies Alan, I stood and watched my Husband have his a few years back, I found it very interesting :o

Then just recently, I watched one of my Son's have all 4 of his Wisdom Teeth taken out, have to say that was rather Brutal :roll:

I to get four teeth removed so I could get braces, no wisdom teeth though. I just some numbing cream and then an injection. Couldn't feel a thing and it was rather funny actually. Dentist twisted and yanked until he got them out. One of them was pulled out with such force that it flew across the room. I still have the teeth in a little zip-lock bag.

I had 2 Sons in the same week have to get their Wisdom Teeth out.

One of them had to have 4 wisdom teeth and 4 other teeth out, before he had his braces :o Poor Boys, have to say they both coped very well.

Looks like I now have another Boy that needs his out, bottom ones are horizontally impacted, so will be a general anasethic for him. He just about passes out at the sight of Blood :o so will see how he goes with this :roll:

lol its not soft, take it from someone whos always tried to be "hard" lol I pulled about 3 of my own teeth now, 2 wisdoms which acually turned out fine, and one where a werthers original chewy ripped out a filling then the tooth proceeded to split in half, I thought I pulled the whole lot out but Id left alot of the root under the gum, now its fused to my jaw and was rather uncomfortable till saw the dentist. I also saved a fair bit of money have steel mounts drilled into my skull to replace my front teeth with porcilin vineers because I had to anesthetics, the pain wasnt the worst part tho, smelling hot ceratin as the drill goes deep into my upper jaw just under my nose, now that was aweful