Hello from Matt'n Coby

Nymox

Hey all, Just joined the site today as Ive got my first fish since I was about 7 yesrs old so nearly 20 years lol. And its a lil different to the round plastic goldfish bowl that Eric and Ralph lived.

Today I basically had to resue a blue/red fighter, hes lovely looking though skinny and shittish. So I was a resue case myself now having no tank or anything!.

Not to worry, the local super hero at living art sorted me out and is looking after Coby till I get the tank and everything in it all ready for my new lil buddy.

I've been struck with fish love now though, I might end up with a female to acompany him and the prospect of breeding is very interesting.

Well thats my extended "hello" glad to be a part of a great site and community :)

Coby's in his tank now and seems to be alot happier, swimming around, looking for more of those lil bugs he likes so much instead of just sitting in the corner. He still hasnt plucked up the courage to go and check out his lil skeleton axe warrior buddies there to liven the tank up, but im sure hes working on it.