Average at Animates

JK

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be on at Animates Kaiwharawhara as well. I got my newsletter in the email today.

So if you want to get them, just ask them to check your membership file for an email next time you are in.

if we are a animates card holder should i have received something in the mail or email to say there was a fish and plant special on this weekend ?

It will be on at Animates Kaiwharawhara as well. I got my newsletter in the email today.

So if you want to get them, just ask them to check your membership file for an email next time you are in.

come to palmy! there are people coming from Wellington cause everyone meets at the end of the month!

Personally, I dont have a problem with any of them (LFS) but support those that support me and my interests.

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

So how many of you haters are going to pass on Animates' buy one get one free on all plants and fish this weekend? :lol:

Thats about the only time I buy fish from there, got any nice plecos?? :lol:

OK I am now locking this thread.

It has gone off topic and everyone has had their say (some more than once).

I know some of the shops mentioned have taken on board some of the issues raised and have also appreciated that the repeat customers have been kind enough to express their positive views as well. :hail: