help duck weed

tbunting

its alot harder to get rid of than it first appears. I've been trying to get it out of my daughters tank for weeks. The problem is that once you've taken out every single little piece, the next day there'll still be more magically appearing from somewhere. I spent a week picking it up every day, then i got busy with other things for a few days and left it, and now it covers the top again. It doubles itself every 12 hours i think under good lights.

I suspect the bits that magically appear when i think i've got it all are bits that have sunk and stuck into the other plants when i'm scooping it out. I'll just have to spend a few weeks doing it every day.

But i do keep it in our breeding tanks, the babies love it.

I think i've finally conquered it :bounce:

Filled the tank up really high, scooped it all out, trimmed all the plants off the surface (val etc) then scooped it all out again. And then picked up all the individual pieces off the bottom and out of the plants. That was a few days ago and i've only had to pick up a piece or two a day since then, think i'm finally getting there lol.