Bearded Dragon Babies

Beardie1994

Oh one other thing what brand of UVB lights are you guys using and how many percent are they

also would you use rep cal with vitamin d3 or jurassical without d3

cheers

Check out on trade me the Arcadia 12% UVB bulbs are the best I've known of and they're finally in New Zealand (Think proudpaws Chch might have them now too).

They last 1year instead of 6months as the 10% reptile one bulbs do and give out a slightly higher amount of UV. Are highly recommended overseas and I plan to buy one asap also.

Damn it was an old post... nevermiiind.

There are some in Invercargill on trademe for $350 and some up north for 300 I think. Up to about $500 in the shops I think. I don't think either on trademe will post so they may struggle to sell them all. The price depends a lot on the season and the genetics. They are a bit dearer than they have been this season because there is not many available and virtually none last season.

Sorry no ..

We have had a good year with all the reptiles but the beaded have not laid at all ... :dunno:

That's a real shame, would be really keen to get a couple for the genetics. Would be fantastic, make sure you do flick me a pm if you get a clutch sometime. Do you know of anyone else that does red pairings? Don't see too many around in reds, mainly just high citrus.