It's come a long way...

Moya

That is a very nice looking tank. I like the levels and the effort that you have put in. PS I like your alexandrine too :D

As for the CO2, i run the same system, but through my external filter so the bubble gets sucked up and then runs through the system better and longer.

you should let people know what sort of lighting and/or ferts etc you use.

tank looks like a juwel? (180?)

I think its been about 4 months now, between the before and after.

The tank setup was a bargain. I got it for $180 :D That included tank, wooden stand, hood, buckets upon buckets of gravel, driftwood, nets, chems, fishmate fish feeder, 3 heaters, 2 air pumps and a multitude of connective bits n bobs (suckers, u bends, tubing). The real score was it came with an eheim 2213, with spare media to boot.

I felt really guilty taking it off the poor lady for so measely a price!

So yeah, its not a brand tank, but the stand and hood and glass were Jansens derived. Have since stained it black and added T5's for lighting. In terms of ferts, flourish seems to do the trick :)

I liked the raised look too! I went picture hunting on google for nifty tank scapes and thought it looked pretty cool.

Fish: Mr Whippy, 9 cardinal tetras, 6 rummynose, 7 black widow, 6 black phantoms, 3 ottos, and a pair of bristlenose.