Palmerston north swap meeting everyone is welcome :)

ryanjury

Just reminding everyone about the up coming swap meeting on the 26th of July, this is a good chance to dust off any old gear or move on any fish that you may have bred or grown out of. It should also be a chance to get some good bargains. Please be realistic on the types of fish you bring as some may require special conditions or tank mates and therefore may not sell. Feel free to email the group and see if anyone is interested in what you plan to bring before the meeting if you are concerned, live bearers and other community type fish are always good. We are also looking for any suggestions on how to run the swap/sale meeting again just send an email.

Feel free to invite any fish keepers you may know the more the merrier. Anyone is welcome we already have people travelling up from Wellington etc so no reason for others not to make the Sunday drive.

Directions etc are here http://www.centralfishkeepers.org.nz/ca ... club-news/

A good timely reminder, thanks Ryan :hail::hail: Garry's to do job for this weekend to sort through all our boxes of bits. I'm going to do some pruning :) Should be a good day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi everyone reminders for your lists. Check your email :D for updates of what others are bringing.

Out of towners pls feel welcome to come and visit Palmy and meet some new friendly faces :) :bounce: :bounce:

There's a lovely lady that will attending the next meeting who's just starting out with tropicals - you must all be nice to her!! (Unfortunately I didn't catch her name :oops:)

Is she the one we met who was picking up one of the display tanks for a Kindy?

There's a lovely lady that will attending the next meeting who's just starting out with tropicals - you must all be nice to her!! (Unfortunately I didn't catch her name :oops:)

Phoenix44 wont be there this meeting so she is safe this time (we will miss Rusty though)

Is she the one we met who was picking up one of the display tanks for a Kindy?

She did mention she looked after the tanks at her work, (us usual, I'm drawing a blank), and is getting one of the display tanks for herself too. Super nice lady. 8)

Rusty is being a brat. Sort of.

Is it bratty to try and mate with everything in sight? :o:o:o

Yep that sounds like the one, she said she was picking up the tank this week and it would be the first time have tropicals, they'd had goldfish before. Very good I'm glad she is coming :)

Bronze-dragon is a nice lady too :wink:

Anyone updates to what people are bringing or could bring to the swap meet??????? :bounce: :bounce:

I don't know of a lovely lady who lives on Neopet St...

I do know a pair of crazy's who live there though. :lol: Psst, don't tell them that, they still think they're sane! :wink:

WHAT I AM NOT SANE!!!!! :P

People like me are far from normal but being normal is boaring

holiday is great. eating at every single restaurant and hotel we can find, lol. Lunch and dinners out every day ahhahahahahaha. awesome stuff. :lol: :D:D:D

I miss my lille rusty bird though. I think ill come back on wed night... I think.

I got two :lol: so none for her. :o :lol:

they are of the secret variety. :o

still need to ID them, so wil post pics when I get them back with me to palmy.

I did how ever go and check up on a few of my other fish and plants up here in AKL, glad to report they are doing well.

man the panaque is big. :lol:

auckland is filled with aponogeton crispus. almost all the shops have it! almost asked for some from a display tank. and then remembered I dont have a "planted" tank any more... :cry: no fair.