Themed party help

imsweet

Got a 21st to go to soon with the theme "G". Have a few ideas written but need to find costumes for me, hubby, 3yr daughter and 1yr son. Thinking either goldylocks or gypsy for daughter (she wants to wear a dress). Have some orange material and could make a 'goldfish' costume for son :lol: any other ideas? Prefer to make rather than buy so a gorilla is out (too much sewing)

G-Unit is a rap group

gangster dresss and bling would do the trick.

Black shirt, jeans a black bandana and a cross necklace, black cap or gangsta hat.

But I like the idea of fairytale or disney characters.. goldilocks, grumpy (the dwarf), Gretal, Giselle (princess from enchanted) the G-Force gunea pigs, Goofy, gepetto, goosey Loosey,

G-Unit is a rap group

gangster dresss and bling would do the trick.

Black shirt, jeans a black bandana and a cross necklace, black cap or gangsta hat.

That pretty much sums it up ha ha. hubby will probably need boxer shorts and low riding pants to look the part ha ha lol.

Its Enimem styles :o :lol:

My husband promptly said "string" and "spot" :roll: :lol:

My age is showing if I suggest Gidget :lol:

Goldilocks is a good idea for daughter and GI Joe would be an easy one for your husband to find a costume. If your son goes as a goldfish we want pics! Mind you, we will want pics anyway.

Got enough fur material for a gremlin?

We have a great dress up shop here and the staff are really good at outfitting you for whatever occasion.

y don't you go as a ginga?? its a very easy set up then...

just wear what ever cloths u want to and get some temp hair colour and make it orange, and then your away...

you could also add some freckles for good measure

Funny you say that. My cousins name is Gavin, hence the G theme... and he is a ginga :lol: :lol: told him i could do that (come as him) but he just laughed cause he's dyed his hair brown to 'get the chicks' ....... ginga wasnt working for him. :roll:

Funny you say that. My cousins name is Gavin, hence the G theme... and he is a ginga :lol: :lol: told him i could do that (come as him) but he just laughed cause he's dyed his hair brown to 'get the chicks' ....... ginga wasnt working for him. :roll:

haha i wonder y...