Post some pics of your angels.

Lucid

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Here are my new Angels.

This is newone (yet to have a name LOL) This lovely little guy is from Dawn (thanks Dawn....he is going well, and is a greedy little piggy!)

Webnew2.jpg

This is Silvy....he is one of the sick angles,he hides from the other 2 bigger angels as they have no time for him.

Websilvy.jpg

This is Fluffy...I am totally guessing she is a girl, she is called fluffy as she has the worst finrot, and has got a fluffy growth on one of her side fins.

Webfluffy.jpg

This is Bigboy....(againg totally guessing that he is a boy LOL)....him and fluffy seem to be an item....

Webbigboy2.jpg

Now if anyone can help me with the sex of these guys maybe they can recieve appropriate names :wink:

The bigger 2 Bigboy & fluffy hardly leave each others sides....and they sperate them selves from Silvy the smaller one.

The sick ones are being friendlier, and finally eating, so I am hoping that they pull through :-?

Phillz I'm sure your new 1 from dawn is a boy ,silvey may be a boy think it's a gurl tho ,fluff i'm just not sure may be a gurl and bigboy is not a fala he's a gurl too.

this is not for sure thou used Alan's thery and compaird with my breeding pair.i' ve seen the danggly bits on mine deff male and female.