My new plecos - L018 Gold Nugget

humvee

Just couldn't help but show these ones off - they are the latest addition to my tanks

gold-nugget-plecs.jpg

My Siamese Algae Eater is not looking too happy that his cave has been taken over.

We have another one arriving in a couple of weeks and the ultimate goal is to breed them - which will be no easy task from what I've read but I'm always up for a challenge!!

I'd be tempted to remove the SAE with the nugget that small especially if theree is the slightest dispute over territory.

Lovely fish!

We are watching it very closely, At the moment to be honest I would be more concerned about the SAE then the nuggets. He the SAE seems to just ignore them and look unhappy about it or move. We have added an extra cave since photo was taken so hopefully this will alleviate things

Just couldn't help but show these ones off - they are the latest addition to my tanks

gold-nugget-plecs.jpg

My Siamese Algae Eater is not looking too happy that his cave has been taken over.

We have another one arriving in a couple of weeks and the ultimate goal is to breed them - which will be no easy task from what I've read but I'm always up for a challenge!!

Very pretty fish :D:D:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...