Hello :)

Butt3rfly

I am new to this, I am from Invercargill. I have kept fish for quite some time on and off. I recently had a fish die, I had never seen one like it before, or one since, I was told it was a Panda butterfly fish. It was so cool, had an awesome wee personality and was my pride and joy!! I bought it from East Road pets here in Invercargill, have given them my details and they said they would try to get me another one, but I havent heard from them and its been 6 weeks. Am really wanting another fish like this, can anyone help me please?? Thanks heaps

Pantadon Butterfly fish.

I used to have heaps. very nice fish to keep.

Welcome to the forums :bounce:

I looked up the name of that fish, and nope thats not what it was. It was a goldfish, but called panda something, didnt have a lumpy head or boggle eyes like the oranda. Im hoping someone will be able to tell me its name from my avatar pic :) Thanks anyways

...I bought it from East Road pets here in Invercargill, have given them my details and they said they would try to get me another one, but I havent heard from them and its been 6 weeks...

Welcome! Hope you're not holding your breath. I've been waiting for probably a good 3 months (and still waiting) for them to get me some Zebra Loaches.. First time I bought the 2 loaches I had/have I asked if they could ring me when they got more in.. 2+ years later I'm still waiting for that call... :roll:

I miss WetPets.

I looked up the name of that fish, and nope thats not what it was. It was a goldfish, but called panda something, didnt have a lumpy head or boggle eyes like the oranda. Im hoping someone will be able to tell me its name from my avatar pic :) Thanks anyways

lol It could be anything. I have seen some pretty strange (and stupid) names in there. No idea where they get them from. Golden Sucker Cats anyone??

I am new to this, I am from Invercargill. I have kept fish for quite some time on and off. I recently had a fish die, I had never seen one like it before, or one since, I was told it was a Panda butterfly fish. It was so cool, had an awesome wee personality and was my pride and joy!! I bought it from East Road pets here in Invercargill, have given them my details and they said they would try to get me another one, but I havent heard from them and its been 6 weeks. Am really wanting another fish like this, can anyone help me please?? Thanks heaps

I think you'll have better luck getting one from sellers on Trade Me.

Hi & welcome!

Looks like the wise people here have sorted out what kind of fish you did have (sorry for the loss). I couldn't make out the pic in the avatar.

Good luck on finding a new one!

phoenix...many, many years ago I always thought black moors were guppies :oops: :lol:

Caper