need plants!!!

Newtman

hey does anyone in the wgtn area hav any tropical plants that theywant to get rid of or sell cheaply :)

My tank in our living room is lookin a bit sad :( , and hav u seen some of the prices in the pet shops around here....geishhh!!

any offers will be much appreciated :D

thanks

Newtman

hey Newt,

i have some crypt growing out in my tanks at the moment, and I have a few small bunches.

When they get a bit bigger you are more than welcome to some and I also will hopefully have some platties for your dad.

so we can swap or something.

I also have aquirred some guppies today from a guy who is getting out of them, they are in a bad way at the moment, but give them a couple of weeks and they will be primo, so if you want some fish for colour let me knw.

B

they are in a bad way at the moment,

B

condition wise as above, as for colours they are a mixed bag, with blue, yellow, red and green being the main colours.

They are in a tank on thier own at the moment "quarintined"

but may use a couple of your females and see what colours I can get, would like to get some yellow dominant guppies.

B

I have some wisteria( Hygro polysperma) and some "crypt. pontederiifolia" man I wish I knew that stuff's common name. Anyway, you can have a bit if you come pick it up or I can bring some for you to the next club meeting if you remind me?

woops Ira :oops:

A bit wrong there

Wisteria is not Hygrophilia polysperma

It is H. difformis, it has a similarity to indian fern, and the leaves of the immersed and the emmersed states, are drastically different.

It is a lovely decorative plant.

Alan 104