Would a red tail shark fight with an albino rainbow shark?

axolotl-danio

In my tank I have a rainbow and albino rainbow the normal rainbow is smaller and I find they dont bicker if the temp is a bit colder mines 22-24, a few caves so there not in constant visian , well fed and clean water. I personaly wouldnt get a red tail with an albino because the red tails can be nuts and the albino IMO is a bit weaker or dopier than the red tail and rainbow, hope this helps.

I had one in the small, overstocked 80 l community tank that I inherited when I got started. It ruled the tank, but wasn't too bad.

When I transferred the community to my 450 L tank, it started nipping anything that came into it's side of the tank. I tried putting it back into the 80 for a bit, and then reintroducing it once the other fish were established, but it just got more and more aggro.

I donated it to the LFS in the end. Shame really, as they are beautiful fish.

A friend of mine has a red tail with a golden algae eater and the red tail gets bulied. It seems to have a lot to do with the individual fish. How much plants have you got in the tank? because I find my albino is a bit scared of the bright light.

i think the red tail and the Chinese algie eater fighting is a common thing, i had the same thing with my two but it was more of an even match and no damage was done so i left them to it.

all ive seen online is that the red tail is a good community fish aslong as there isnt another red tail or rainbow in there. and my red tails havnt botherd anyone except the CAE