Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HELP! Discus not looking Happy :-(

Featured Replies

How would the Super Melon x Checkerboards go with the ones I already have Ron? Size Wise I mean.

I'm sure if I got 2 together they would be fine, Let me know what you think :-)

Can I ask what are PE's :oops: I have no idea what these are.

Too small for the group you have at the moment. Better to get similar size discus.

PE are Penang Eruption

PM me your address again please.

Sad times when you lose a Discus Lyndyloo :cry: On the flip side I bet you are looking forward to getting some new Discus :bounce:

Wow Ron Penang eruptions? Love to see some pics of those beauts!

I bet they cost you a pretty penny? didn't know these were available here?

  • Author

Yea, Have to say it was sad losing this Little Fella, I tried all I could to keep him alive but I failed, I guess I did all I could to try and save him. :roll:

Cant wait to meet my new ones when they arrive :bounce: :bounce:

Sad times when you lose a Discus Lyndyloo :cry: On the flip side I bet you are looking forward to getting some new Discus :bounce:

Wow Ron Penang eruptions? Love to see some pics of those beauts!

I bet they cost you a pretty penny? didn't know these were available here?

an old pic of one of them. They are all fully pattern up now and look amazing.

NewDiscusfightermarchphoto2033.jpg

Georgeous fish Ron, love the spots ,wishing you the best of luck with those guys.

I don't think you will have to much of a problem getting rid of any juvies from those fish,of course you'll have to pencil me in for a few :wink:

Anything that's new that pop up in my fishroom is scoop up real quick especially those hard to get strain be it discus or Halfmoon fighters :lol: . Some people even offer to buy the eggs :o:D .

They are like vultures hanging around a kill and always ready to pounch :lol:

Will add you to the waiting list..............................

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.