May 16, 200917 yr comment_306527 Does anyone know if these malawi cichlids are available in New Zealand? They are one of my favourite fish. I used to have a couple, and would eventually want to get some more Latin name: Nimbochromis venustus Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_306530 They sure are Sometimes. There were some on TradeME recently I recall. I love em too but they do get big Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_306549 Yeah they are common here I have 11 growing out atm can't wait for them to mature.. They do get big though and need a large tank when grown up.. Livingart I agree very nice! Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_306616 yes hes nice quite cruisy in the tank as well, not agressive mind you though he is over 8 inches so doesn't have to prove he is the alpha fish Report
May 16, 200917 yr comment_306653 They sure are in NZ. I've got an adult group of one male and 4 females ranging from a bit over 20cm to 15cm. They are usually a laid back bunch except for one incident when they all took to the fifth female (RIP ). I've been thinking about selling or swapping them and getting some different africans for a change, so let me know if you would be keen to take on a breeding group Aquilam. This is the male: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.