Hello one and all...

JazzyJeff

In answer to you question smidey - I have a 34 L tanks (just a small one to start with) in it i have 2 bristle nose and 1 betta. I would really like to add some guppies (2 or 3 males) but not sure how the betta will respond.

welcome jazzyjeff you can come and pick up some guppy fry for free.

cheers Don 5712282

Wow - this is a very kind offer Don - thanks - unfortunately I went and brought 2 today from the petshop. My Betta seems OK with his housemates thus far but I am, like everyone is expecting, thinking I might just have to purchase another tank for the Betta. Was thinking bout a smaller version of what I have. I will keep your number for when I can increase my numbers - what colours do you think they will be?

Yep -re colours-your guess is as good as mine as they hold at least 3 lots of previous males :bounce: -have only just started to put them into separate tanks:

aqua 510 display tank= 1 looks white tail(large) but under light turns a light pink and dark body with 7 females and at this stage 8 fry plus 1 cat .2 bristles suckers (small)

1.small tank red tail and 3 females

2.small tank whiteish mottel and 3 females 1 bristle (small)

3. mixed comunity tank about 80 of all sorts mainly plus small bristle

need more breeding tanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and i have just started about 2mths ago.

i would like to have a go at breeding betta's but the set up is different plus i would then need the garage and as there is no power in there at the present.

Yep -re colours-your guess is as good as mine as they hold at least 3 lots of previous males :bounce: -have only just started to put them into separate tanks:

aqua 510 display tank= 1 looks white tail(large) but under light turns a light pink and dark body with 7 females and at this stage 8 fry plus 1 cat .2 bristles suckers (small)

1.small tank red tail and 3 females

2.small tank whiteish mottel and 3 females 1 bristle (small)

3. mixed comunity tank about 80 of all sorts mainly plus small bristle

need more breeding tanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and i have just started about 2mths ago.

i would like to have a go at breeding betta's but the set up is different plus i would then need the garage and as there is no power in there at the present.

Apologies Trumpetgear - I didn't realise there was a 2nd page so didn't see your reply. I now have a 2nd tank - I would be very interested in the white(pink) tail you mentioned and some females - can collect in weekend if you want - am happy to pay for them too. I'll give you a call later in the week :lol: