Imacaquarium

crazyzoo

I just bought something a bit different today....an old Imac that has been converted to a small aquarium....so cute....put some blue stones in it and a couple of cute goldfish, and it is sitting on my work desk....so when work becomes a bit boring I can watch the fish....no doubt the fish will grow out of it, but I'm sure someone will swap some bubbas for bigger ones later on :bounce:

I just bought something a bit different today....an old Imac that has been converted to a small aquarium....so cute....put some blue stones in it and a couple of cute goldfish, and it is sitting on my work desk....so when work becomes a bit boring I can watch the fish....no doubt the fish will grow out of it, but I'm sure someone will swap some bubbas for bigger ones later on :bounce:

was that on TM?

is this brand of computer better for other things than what it was made for? :D

Yeah was on TM. Got for $10. Had to complete the inside conversion, but did not take long. Cost me another $18 for the stones and a couple of goldfish....my husband could not complain at the cost at least....and it is so theraputic sitting on my work desk, and fits the part :D

ps. I'm definitely a PC fan, not a MAC fan....but it makes a great tank!