Air pump for small fishroom

supasi

Hi all

Today I am starting to set up an area in my garage for breeding.

I am running a small bank of 4 or 5 tanks at a time, and are going to use sponge filters.

My question is , what do others use for an air pump? individual ones for each tank or a larger one that runs all tanks?

I cant seem to see any larger one available. Where do I find these? Any idea on price or does someone have one they want to sell me?

Cheers

Simon

I know its not local to you, but they do ship- contact Bob at Redwood Aquatics here in CHCH - he has larger ones for sale that will do multiple tanks. You will save marginally on power consumption, only use one socket, and probably wont cost you a lot more than buying 5 separate air pumps.

whip down and see Nick, he offered me the Hailea "the pump" for 250 bucks. He has 2 of them used to run the shop. In fact if you can do a deal on them both I would be interested in one.

Thanks Gary

I went there today but they are far to big for what I want.

Still looking people

:wink:

I've got one of the aquaone air pumps the model is aquaone SR12000 , it has four outlets. So might be what you are looking for, and it's not too big, not too noisy and mine is still going well after 2 years.

I think tank girl might have some on sale on tm or ask your local fish shop for a price.