zebra plecos

twinkles

and here the can of worms open :lol:

ok. so you can technically get them. but those that have them are rightfully secretive about owning them because the world is not a rosy place filled with puppies and kitten and other such cuddly stuff :( and people are inclined to steal them etc etc etc... it doesn't help that they can no longer be imported into NZ.

there are a lot of recent posts covering this topic, try searching for them...

as of now there are only a handful in the country - and not many people know where they are. they cost an absolute bomb though, look at paying a fair few k for a single specimen. That is if you can find one. and if you do find one let us know where you get it from... Im sure at least 95% of the people on here, from NZ will be keen on the info :lol:

i just googled it and got the same thing. Its a shame, they're such gorgeous fish.

If the few who have them managed to breed them surely there'd be enough to share round before long, I imagine they'd have fair size spawnings? I'll wait patiently for it to happen...