Did anyone record True Blood last night?

Did anyone happen to record the premiere of True Blood on Prime last night?? I had someone lined up to record it for me (because we are currently unable to get Prime) but they messed it up somehow as the DVD they gave me which it is supposedly on, will not play in either of our 2 DVD players, PS2 or 2 computers that have DVD drives.

So if anyone recorded it on hard drive and can get it on to a disc and send to me I would be eternally grateful. I will pay for all postage and the disc. I've been waiting ages to see this show.

:)

^Pm'd :D

Soz can't help you, but you can always watch it over the internet :wink:

I assume you're talking illegally. I wouldn't know how to do that!! And it would probably take lots of GB's of which I have already chewed through our allowance for the month. Checked the prime website in case they have that thing like TVNZ do where you can watch episodes of stuff you missed online.. but no Prime don't appear to do that.

Hehe thanks, I went through a Father Ted marathon last night on Youtube. :bounce:

Gosh I love Father Jack, cracks me up everytime, he doesnt even have to say anything lol :lol:

Dont have them on DvD yet, but thats a collection Im working on!! :)

Just finished Buffy and Criminal Minds Season 3 (Lol I know) now onto Father Ted. I plan to have a library of DVD's one day :P Yes I like my TV Shows and yes I do have a life (if anyone is wondering)lol :lol:

Hehe thanks, I went through a Father Ted marathon last night on Youtube. :bounce:

Gosh I love Father Jack, cracks me up everytime, he doesnt even have to say anything lol :lol:

Dont have them on DvD yet, but thats a collection Im working on!! :)

Just finished Buffy and Criminal Minds Season 3 (Lol I know) now onto Father Ted. I plan to have a library of DVD's one day :P Yes I like my TV Shows and yes I do have a life (if anyone is wondering)lol :lol:

I LIKE CAKE!! :lol: I love Dougal too, he's so stupid.

I'm working on collecting Buffy too! Only up to season 4 though. Just about finished watching season 1 of Supernatural and looking at getting season 2 soon and possibly season 3 if I can.

I LIKE CAKE!! :lol: I love Dougal too, he's so stupid.

I'm working on collecting Buffy too! Only up to season 4 though. Just about finished watching season 1 of Supernatural and looking at getting season 2 soon and possibly season 3 if I can.

Ahaha I love it, Dougal ahhh yep he is a crack up but doesnt beat father jack. Have you seen the episode when they are on that plane?! Ah Dougal is hillarious on it. He buys a gift shop sticky tape dispenser that tells him how much he uses.ROFL :lol:

Then to top it off he buys a squeeky phone thats actually a dog toy and he argues with Father Ted its not ahhh classic

*wipes tear from eye, from laughing so much.* :lol: think its one of those things where you have to see it. :lol: :bounce:

I could very easily love buffy.

:hail::bow::hail: teh buffster

if she would let me ...that is.

and even some of the side kicks...not all at once you understand .....well not unless they were understanding...and not the ginge or the ones that are or were once male.

If you know what I mean

even like SMG in cruel intentions and I just dont get what Ryan Phillipe (or anyone else) sees in eth grin witha chin opps sorry I mean whats her name

Ahaha I love it, Dougal ahhh yep he is a crack up but doesnt beat father jack. Have you seen the episode when they are on that plane?! Ah Dougal is hillarious on it. He buys a gift shop sticky tape dispenser that tells him how much he uses.ROFL :lol:

Then to top it off he buys a squeeky phone thats actually a dog toy and he argues with Father Ted its not ahhh classic

*wipes tear from eye, from laughing so much.* :lol: think its one of those things where you have to see it. :lol: :bounce:

I probably have, but its been so long since I saw it that if I did have the DVD's it would be like watching it for the first time. Mrs Doyle is great too. I do remember the one the one where she is offering Father Ted some cake, he declines, she says "Are you sure, Father? There's cocaine in it!" Father Ted says "WHAT?" Mrs Doyle says "Oh, no, not cocaine. God, what am I on about. No, what d'you call them. Raisins."