i bought it ;)

angel obsessed

Just wanted to let the 'angel lovers' know that I did end up buying that pearl scale veil tail from bubble and squeak today! Fingers crossed its a male and likes my black female! :lol: :hail: Its not looking too bad at the moment, she is following it around and not attacking it like she does all the other angels I try to pair her with lol

yes thats what I was thinking, and yes, red eyes, my black female actually has red eyes as well :D Im not sure on the situation at the moment, she seems to be picking on it. Although she does do that with everyone, eventually she settles down and just gives in and lays lol. But I hate this I feel bad for the newbie :cry:

oh okay, I just floated her in a bag in the tank to give him some space, when i let her out again she just goes up to him almost like shes sniffing him lol, wierd, but now hes approaching her even though she was bullying the hell out of him. Guess I'll leave them to it. Ive seen it before, just feels a bit mean lol Man females are harsh!!!

Thanks for all the help alan :)