superworms or Kingworms

henward

no super worms I think in case you don't know super worms don't change unless you separate them from the others so you can keep them for longer.and when you say king worms

do you mean king meal worms they are pretty massive I think I've seen them for sale

seperate and keep in the dark with a piece of carrot for moisture

any igs down your way

Superworms are great! pity you cant get them here. I used to breed them in South Africa. One adult superworm is worth 10 mealworms! Made feeding so much quicker. I personally preferred that they only turned to beetles once isolated. The colony is easily controlled that way but it is definately more work. They can be a bit creepy for those that are squeemish though! Check out the size difference...here is a mealworm beetle and a superworm beetle next to each other!

Beetlecomparison.jpg

yip breeding well started with about a dozen got a few hundred now almost at breeding size...must check them actually

theyre good at escaping ae, keep vaseline fresh and clean helps but even still the little ones seem to find a way over the barrier, sealed containers with mesh lids and vas works all good.