Cannister filter question

Caper

:lol: :lol: :lol: You folks are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for getting my pics to post! :bow::bow:

OK, but the goal here is NOT throw out any furniture :lol: I would get rid of the entertainment unit but then where would I put my village at Christmas time...I know throw it out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm, I'm going to have to do some measuring here *me thinks*! I wonder if I could fit 2 tanks in the corner, you know where you said Caryl put the other tank by the chair.

Keep those ideas coming folks...think I see light at the end of the tunnel...ah, fish tank :-? 8)

In case your wondering what the big white spot it on the blue wall! The painters put the wrong paint and the blue peeled right off! Ah, with help of the cat and me trying to put an end to it!!!

Caper

• 3 months later...

Ok, ok, ok oh ok...I HAVE A CANISTER FILTER :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Fluval 405 I was able to get one of the last ones they had on promotion for $199 (Canadian) including a 50' Aqua Vac.

I did a bit more browsing reading reviews on the Fluval 405 and as you can expect different views.

Even the manager at the store spoke of the Eheim (spelled wrong?) but they don't sell them soooo.

He even opened it to show me when I told him I'd never seen one except in pictures.

I'm so excited. Soon as I got home I looked at the DVD, read the manual last night. But don't let that fool you :roll: , I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions when I go to set it up.

I'm working on getting stand so not ready to set up yet :(

AND big thank you to my kids :bow::bow: for the gift cards for the pet store, with the purchase of the filter and other items they are now depleated.

Caper