Attn Goalkeepers!!

Zabman

Awesome Wok! I'll let the skipper know (he has a couple of mates that may be playing) and let you know!

Its really good fun, good bunch of guys.

Dare I ask what happened to your old goalkeeper?

Not trying to scare Wok, or anything, just curious...

New Season started and our old goalkeeper (who wasnt a goalkeeper by trade but was pretty quick) has boxing training on Wednesdays so can't play.

I must have forgotten to mention that he his boxing class is for those in wheelchairs.

Hi tried to save a shot with his foot, managed to trip on the ball fracturing his ankle in 3 places. As if that wasnt bad enough, the follow up shot hit him square in the head causing a good concussion & torn neck muscles.

He's on the repair now though.

:roll:

I was one around 12 years ago.

plenty of rust has set in over the past years.

I have not heard or a sedentary lifestyle being referred to as rust before!

Sedentary lifestyle is characterized by sitting or remaining inactive for most of the day (for example, in an office), with little or no exercise. Wikipedia

My 17 yr old is a keeper, has played there since midgets. he's pretty sharp..but I think all goal keepers have rocks in thier heads! IMHO :P Good luck to Waitakere United tomorrow against the rivals from Auck. City..we will need all the luck we can get. Anyone not too busy ..the kick off is at 3pm at Douglas Field, Henderson.

haha Ant!! one of my mates plays for Auckland city so I will be there, although I support Waitakere (I play for Nor-West)

what the price of admission do ya know?>

oh - I used to play goal keeper for north harbour at age group level, but yup, had rocks in my head and grew out of it!

Talking about closets--I have a brother over there and my kids do have a bit of strain abridgneeee but most of us down here in this ol town have ancesters from Kent. My fathers mother was a suffragette from kent but my mothers parents were of the bagpipe brigade. At least we are not like Billy T ---wants to get Launguage Removed... Mod Bill.... but doesn't want to pay for it. Only half of the above. You can choose which half.