thanks for the welcome guys.

Judy Sanson

I started off with just one tank, a small one 24 X 12 X12, wich had inside it..2 angel fish, two cory cats (peppered) two neons, and one danio. I gotta tell you tho, it talk a lot of talking to hubby to get him to buy it for me. Alas, to his dismay, it got to small for me, and so I talked him into a three foot tank, and then on to a foor foot. I am NOT under any circumstances allowed to go bigger, he says that I have enough tanks already, and any bigger, we will have to move out, cause there wont be any room for us...lol. the fish I have now are. Two angels (breeding pair) one bronze cory, two neons, one pencil fish, and my all time favourite..Hoppy, the hoplo catfish. The fish I had before we moved house were...three clown loaches, two sucking loaches, three bala sharkes, two bronze cories, 2 peppered cories, 1 plecostimus (sp) 2 bristle noses, 4 krebenses, 16 neons, 6 pencil fish, 8 mountain minnow, and assorted danio's. I am sure there were more, but I cant remember now. I loved my tank, and the fish. I would sit for hours watching them doing their own thing, living their lives, it was fascinating watching them interacting with each other. I WILL get up and running again, but not yet, still getting over our holiday away.