This years project

Adrienne

I have decided to concentrate mainly on ct's for this year in addition to a few vts. I have been working long and hard over a few months to either breed or acquire some nice males to use - this has involved extensive culling - with my pure ct females that I have bred myself. The females will be four months old at the end of this month.

Heres pics of what I have - the yellow ct male and the blue/yellow platinum ct male are still too young. I am desperately searching for quality blue ct and vt males so if anyone knows where I may fine one or has one that they are willing to sell please let me know.

Also if you see a platinum red ct in at your lfs I would love to know. Thanks

My two cambodian reds

ctcamboredmalefnzas.jpg

ctredcambo2fnzas.jpg

My young yellow ct male

ctyellowfnzas.jpg

and my platinum yellow ct male

ctplatinummalefnzas.jpg

thanks - I imagine it will take most of the year to get what I want given that you have to wait at least 4 months to breed from each batch. I am really pleased that I have managed to get hold of nice males from people up here in Auckland as one can't really keep inbreeding.

thanks - I imagine it will take most of the year to get what I want given that you have to wait at least 4 months to breed from each batch. I am really pleased that I have managed to get hold of nice males from people up here in Auckland as one can't really keep inbreeding.

Nice fish :wink: and lovely photography!!! Best of luck with your project.

You have some nice looking stocks to work from. All the best and keep up the good work :bow:

ron