January 7, 200917 yr comment_283830 I knew nothing about this one so i got him... turns out he will be marine soon =( got another one too - a figure 8, who should be ok. will try and post pics of him when the camera battery is fully charged, its hard to get a good shot with these guys. Report
January 8, 200917 yr comment_283974 lmao! At the end of the week, does the store owe you money or do you owe the store? :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
January 8, 200917 yr Author comment_284000 dont know wil find out soon... ha ha ... easily and painless enough to sort though. Report
January 8, 200917 yr comment_284039 I knew nothing about this one so i got him... turns out he will be marine soon =( got another one too - a figure 8, who should be ok. will try and post pics of him when the camera battery is fully charged, its hard to get a good shot with these guys. Lol, that's a pretty good way to get fish! They're awesome little things, I've got 2 and I love them. If you have any qs, let me know. They don't have to go full marine, and not until they are over 3/4 grown. I'd get him out of the tank with the ram too, he might get hungry (and they have big teeth). Expect to see small round holes in your plants. He's just trying them out. If you decide to get rid of him, let me know. How much was he, btw? Report
January 8, 200917 yr Author comment_284042 my gosh.. you can have him for 20 bucks if you really like. i got a figure 8 too... want him? lol Report
January 11, 200917 yr comment_284577 haha I did the exact same thing the other day with a small spotted puffer! except the guy in the store said they do fine in a normal tank all their life... Report
January 12, 200917 yr comment_284608 A small spotted puffer? Is it a green spotted puffer? They really need salt! The only other spotted puffer is completly FW, but we don't get them in NZ anymore, and if we did they'd probably be upwards of $500ea, not something you get on a whim!! Phoenix, if you still need to get rid of the gsp, I'll take him for $20. Can't take the figure 8 sorry, but I know of someone who was getting some so maybe they could? Report
January 12, 200917 yr Author comment_284635 i got rid of them the other day.. ive decided that i should just stick to apistos and south americans cause they love my tank etc.. etc... i traded the puffers in for a bunch of new lorikeet toys, a female krib and another female bloivian ram, lol. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.