Greetings

Stray

Salutations all,

Thought I best sign up for the forums instead of pestering my female counterpart with fish questions :D

Got talked into starting my first tank about 3 months ago (a wee AR380) and have been enjoying it since. I've developed an interest in breeding and just bought a pair of Platys to make my dream of being a fish dad come true :P

I'm keen to move onto a larger tank or get another smaller one for breeding, but neither option is really that practical at the moment.

Hope to learn some tips and tricks and gain some expert knowledge if I have any qualms about my fish :)

Hi. Sounds like you might be at the beginning of MTS (multiple tank sybdrome). Beware, there is no cure except to buy more tanks!! 8)

Actually there is a cure, but its not a nice one, The cure is having a tank or 3 burst onto the floor, losing your fish and screwing the carpet :evil: :x :roll: :lol:

I did say the cure wasnt nice.

Oh and welcome! :lol:

Actually there is a cure, but its not a nice one, The cure is having a tank or 3 burst onto the floor, losing your fish and screwing the carpet :evil: :x :roll: :lol:

I did say the cure wasnt nice.

Oh and welcome! :lol:

That's not a cure for MTS that is a prompt to setup somewhere where your burst fishtanks wont screw the house ie a fishroom or somewhere with concrete floors then you can have more tanks :)

• 2 weeks later...