Hi there

Judy Sanson

Well!! hmmmm, not much to say really. I am a fish enthusiest who drives my family nuts, at one stage I had 4 tanks going, 1 four foot X 20in X 20in, 1 24 X 12 X 12, and 2, 30 X 15 X 15. Due to moving tho am now down to just one 30X15X15, and six fish left. I lost a lot thru death in the move, :( and some I gave away to a friend of mine. I am deffinatly going to get started again, cause its awful not having the little critters to watch. I still have all my tanks, just got to wait untill the money comes back. I dont have much in the way of other interests, well I do, but being as busy as I am, I dont have the time to put into it, and thats Horses (the four legged land variety) I live in a small town called Hokitika with my husband and our daughter. We own and Run the Hokitika Taxi,s, so fish has taken the place of horses. A lovely wee town nestled between 2 rivers, the ocean, and majestic mountains behind us. :wink: oh, and once a year we have the Wild Foods Festival, (which I absolutely hate) to many people. For that weekend, the town grows from 3,800 to about 20, 000 people. to many for this kid I,m afraid. :D Ok, I think thats it for now. I am really looking forward to getting into all the rooms on this site, and getting to know some of you. :lol:

Good to see you Judy. I was born in Hokitika and still have many relatives there. In fact, I am taking my dad down to Haast to go whitebaiting next month and plant to stop in Hokitika for more driftwood. The mouth of the river there is an excellent spot to gather waterlogged rimu and rata swept down from the valley.

Welcome to the fishroom. A number of us get into the chat room most nights around 9pm. Perhaps we will see you there one night. It will be confusion all round as we could have up to 3 Judys in there! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...