How good are these filters?

Jammos

I was just wondering if two in tank filters are ok?

I ask this as I am just setting up a new tank (1200 x 600 x 600) and I don't want a undergravel(stupid things). I do have canister filters else where but I don't think they work that great (might be me ).

All comments welcome.

well it will cost you about the same if not more to put 2 inside filter in your tank than a canister filters.

if you are going to put inside ones go for the new fluval 4+ they are good but dont use a fluval canister filter the new ones arent that shit hot.

the rio filters are cheep about $110 and they do 2800l/h but you only get a few years out of them sometimes you can get more but not often.

what kind of fish are you having? because that can make a difference to the filter you would use

Hey in the tank will be silver dollars, plecs, cats, angels, dwarf cockatto things, clown loaches, kuili loaches and kissing gouramis. (mind all the spellings)

In their existing tank I have a Jebo 902? I think and I either can't work it or it doesn't work.

Hope this helps a bit more.