Bearded dragon colour and cost

Fruju

Hey guys Im new to this website, Im looking to setup a bearded dragon tank, I really want a dragon with colour red/yellow at juevenile age, guy on trademe sells them for $$500, This I find is a general price range, can any body do cheaper? I was also wondering do you reckon you could make a terrarium/aquarium with a bearded dragon and a snake necked turtle, Australian theme going here... would the beardy drown himself or get into fights with the turtle? :D:) :-?

I think your asking for trouble by trying to mix species. The guy selling them on trademe is awesome. You might be paying $500 for the dragon but the amount of help and knowledge you get from him is awesome. I bought my dragon from him in February and she is gorgeous. She has a base colour of yellow, with red legs, a red tail, red spikes, and she has blue stripes down her back.

PM me for pics if you like, also if you have an enclosure and need help, or if you need an enclosure pm, cos i might be able to help you there.