December 4, 200817 yr comment_278557 Goodea's livebearers, does anyone in nz have any of these??? or know were i could get some...?? Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_278662 There were some red tailed Goodea's in the country 10-12 years ago but they were illegally imported and all were destroyed! They are not on the allowed list and never were. Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_278663 i've tried googleing these but can't find anything do you have a picture? or web site on them ? Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_278664 Billaney Google>>>>> Xenotoca = Goodeid ( yes I have the correct spelling ) Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_278665 Interesting little fish . I must admit I had never heard of them. Thanks Report
December 5, 200817 yr comment_278666 Although I did not do the illegal importing I did have them for a while. There babies are huge for the size of the adult( an adult of 35mm can give birth to a 12mm baby) and often come out tail first. There not that colourful, the red was dull / washed out with guppy grey bodys. Report
December 5, 200817 yr Author comment_278721 thank for the info!.... i used to breed them a few years ago when i lived in the u.k., and was wondering if there was any in nz,, but guess not thanks to m.a.f! :bounce: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.