what we brought today!

Dave+Amy

We decided to have a look at what Animates had to offer (because of their 2 for 1 fish deal) and ended up getting 2 young Gold Rams, 2 young Blue Rams and 2 Siamese Algae Eaters :D ...pretty awesome deal - too bad they didn't have any Cardinals in stock

NOW - I've also fallen in love with the young Gold Severems there, wanting to know if these are compatible with dwarf cichlids, Discus and tetras?

NOW - I've also fallen in love with the young Gold Severems there, wanting to know if these are compatible with dwarf cichlids, Discus and tetras?:)

I would say no, they get to big and can get a bit nasty. Discus, rams, cardinals are peacefull and prefer higher temps etc.

Was that deal just in Wellington?

I would say no, they get to big and can get a bit nasty. Discus, rams, cardinals are peaceful and prefer higher temps etc.

I agree. My Severums don’t get along with many other fish at all accept tetras and catfish. But Rams aren’t the most peaceful fish in the world. They can be a bit temperamental.

We decided to have a look at what Animates had to offer (because of their 2 for 1 fish deal) and ended up getting 2 young Gold Rams, 2 young Blue Rams and 2 Siamese Algae Eaters :D ...pretty awesome deal - too bad they didn't have any Cardinals in stock

Congrats on bruydeding them.

NOW - I've also fallen in love with the young Gold Severems there, wanting to know if these are compatible with dwarf cichlids, Discus and tetras?

Yes, yes and no(Unless they're full grown tetras) I've always found my severums to be very calm and perfectly fine with tetras.

*The sevs will get far too big and boisterous for the rams, although TM they will handle the higher temps fine (come from similar area to the cardinals and rams).!

I see, have always kept these guys at lower temps and rams, discus etc a bit higher..

I am a terrible speller and my grammar leaves something to be desired so you have nothing to worry about :D

*copy’s into word document*

sweet

*posts* 8)

*copies :roll: :lol:

and to quote Ira "where did you bruy these fish from?" bahahha (first thing i (also) thought of when i saw the title)

*copies :roll: :lol:

and to quote Ira "where did you bruy these fish from?" bahahha (first thing i (also) thought of when i saw the title)

It's good to know I've left my mark on the world, even if it's only adding "bruy" to the vocabulary of a small group of aquarium enthusiasts.:P