lion mans in trouble again

Gannet

A bit off topic, but, I read that in the wild, if you see a tiger in the bush that the chances are you are already doomed, and cant get away.

They are such great hunters that you wont know they are there until its to late to defend yourself.

I think that tigers are the real kings of the jungle.

thats my 2c worth :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes the siberian tiger is the real king

pound for pound the leopard is the strongest and most savage

yes dixon, in palmerston north one year we had an in season lioness go crazy in the show and start climbing the working cage during the show

as she started to go over the top i climbed up and punched her on the nose, she went all crosseyed

the trainer then grabbed her by the tail and pulled her down to the ground i jumped down and we then picked her up and put her in the safety tunnel before she recovered

got a standing ovation from the crowd, all this while still dressed in my clown suit

some people thought it was part of the act

broke 2 bones in my hand

adrenaline is an amazing stimulant, so is fear

lucky i had my brown trousers on :wink:

yes the siberian tiger is the real king

pound for pound the leopard is the strongest and most savage

yes dixon, in palmerston north one year we had an in season lioness go crazy in the show and start climbing the working cage during the show

as she started to go over the top i climbed up and punched her on the nose, she went all crosseyed

the trainer then grabbed her by the tail and pulled her down to the ground i jumped down and we then picked her up and put her in the safety tunnel before she recovered

got a standing ovation from the crowd, all this while still dressed in my clown suit

some people thought it was part of the act

broke 2 bones in my hand

adrenaline is an amazing stimulant, so is fear

lucky i had my brown trousers on :wink:

I just read that whole thing and was SOOOO confused...Until I realised it said 'in season lioness', not sea lion :oops: :oops:

And livingart, come on, really, who's gonna run AT a lion!? :o I, for one, would probably need brown pants also! :wink:

I have heard the same thing about leopard's and cheetah's livingart. My friend's grandad started the zoo here and had a fair bit to do with big cat's. VERY interesting man to talk to! He has never had much good to say about the lion man either..........

I think it's wrong to "tame" a wild animal. If we are trying to "save them from extinctsion, should'nt we leave them with the skill's they allready have??

murray powell is a great man

sadly there are very few truly wild habitats left for animals

white lions and white tigers are just colour morphs, not seperate species

very few white tigers are not hybrids of siberian/bengal crosses

the white is a recessive gene so a bit of inbreeding is carried on to produce them

imsmith if you run it is going to get you so you may as well go out in a blaze of glory

die trying i say :D

Sure, blaze of glory and all that, but I'm pretty sure when I'm eyeballing ANY huge, powerful, fast cat that's growling at me, stroking my ego's not at the top of my to do list!! I understand the concept, but I think when it came to crunch time, I'd be too chicken!

I think that tigers are the real kings of the jungle.

thats my 2c worth :lol: :lol: :lol:

that saying"king of the jungle is a lion" has always convused me as a kid coz lions in grass land not jungle

tiger lives in jungle

so who made that saying?

and running at a lion :bow:

when i go for walks and a pitbull runs at me i stand my ground and head towards it swearing(all pitbulls no those words)and it backs down

ps i only swear at the pitbulls coz im sh#% scared but other breed i just yell and point

pss there is always stray dogs down my street