Time for a change...

lduncan

Yeah, really busy with iPhone madness, it's been life for the last year basically! A few changes around the place basically mean it's time to spend a little more time elsewhere now. So i'm back :-)

Not setting up the tank just yet though. I'm still traveling a lot, but the itch is definitely there ;-)

So what did I miss? Anything change?

Layton

So what did I miss? Anything change?

yeah most people went to a dedicated marine site - one that was started so i could make millions of dollars through advertising and allow the likes of steve and nick to sell direct cutting out the lfs and make the same fortune...

...but of course that would be a far fetched theory. the new zealand marine aquarium society has been formally established and is undergoing the process of attaining members and working towards the good of the hobby.

Not quite, lots of new faces, some older ones gone, lots of nice tanks about, bugger all decent acros being imported, the 2 aquarium sites getting on much better, some arguments still, but not like the good old days :wink:, couple of crashes, couple of weddings, couple of bubbas born (even a vampyre baby :wink: Mystic), corals growing out top of tanks, people doing alot of propagating of corals and selling even to LFS, Importers fighting, etc. Been quite a year or 2.

how else do you think labour keep their unemployment figures so low

Yep that has been happening alot with labour. its got nothing to do with protecting the borders, all to do with revenue collection and creating jobs.

Red tape it getting worse everyday under labour.