My New Boys

phoenix44

my tanks have always been kept at 30. never get any diseases ever.

except for that one time i neglected the tank for a month and a half cause of work, assigns and exams... $900 worth of fish (at whole sale prices) died, lol... it was horrible.. lost all my fav plecos (I love plecos!).

:o

terrible times.

Phoenix, I have a nearly identical black betta as well!

I saw it at Animates and it really looked black when it was in the tank as well. I shouldn't have, but what the heck, we all spend too much on our fish haha, so I bought it.

When I got home, turned on the lights in the tank, I realised that the fish is actually black/ purple with a copperish tinge.. Excellent surprise! I'm on the prowl for a purple female CT to pair up with him, hope I can get some nice coppers out of him.. *fingers crossed!*

you've got this guy's (voldemort) brother, lol...

best of luck finding females, ive been looking since i got him... the suppliers won't let them go, as they are not on the order list =(

this dude refuses to make bubble nests though, so make sure yours does, lol... haha

:bounce:

you've got this guy's (voldemort) brother, lol...

best of luck finding females, ive been looking since i got him... the suppliers won't let them go, as they are not on the order list =(

this dude refuses to make bubble nests though, so make sure yours does, lol... haha

:bounce:

I saw a nice purple female at Hollywood Fish Farm, but I didn't get her.. She's been bought since then.. =(

Yeah, mine doesn't really make much of a bubble nest either, quite frustrating haha, because I want to make more of him!! I've currently got another couple in the "love tank" now, but he's building his nest really s l o w l y too.. *yawn*