Enclosure and Reptile Display Case

FMcLaren

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thats snow in the first picture. Cold!!! At that time turtles were all in my house or enclosure you can see at back of picture. I'd got too many new 'rescue' ones just before winter (12), so hadn't hibernated them. Maybe this yr I'll try hibernating and they can sleep beneath the snow :D :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

trying to find a solar unit to put on it

ditto, im tempted to try 1 of these

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =189461061

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =189769789

to pump through a filter but not sure if it would do much good as they only work for so long each day/night, any thoughts would be appreciated :bow:

Nice one. im with living art more space the betererrrr. my inland beardies have a temp 2m+2m=1m ish tall enclosure ,outside all year round.

N me costal beardies,water dragons n terrapins have a 8m+5m+2m enclosure. wish i could post photos ,but be f-cked if i can be bothered figuring out how 2 auwa!! ha haaa

Nice one. im with living art more space the betererrrr. my inland beardies have a temp 2m+2m=1m ish tall enclosure ,outside all year round.

N me costal beardies,water dragons n terrapins have a 8m+5m+2m enclosure. wish i could post photos ,but be f-cked if i can be bothered figuring out how 2 auwa!! ha haaa

load photos to website like www.photobucket.com click on the IMG code below pics, which copies the code for you, then paste (press Ctrl and V) the code into your post here. click preview to see if it works and your good to go :)

reptilenutt - nice one :hail: is that glass or perspex?