October 26, 200817 yr comment_270256 http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/will-they-cross-breed-i-need-to-know-vt29236.html Havent tested it yet though.. Report
October 26, 200817 yr Author comment_270266 Maybe i'd be safer putting them with the mollies.... or just an excuse for getting another tank... Report
October 26, 200817 yr comment_270315 if they did would the resulting fish be tropical or coldwater Report
October 26, 200817 yr Author comment_270331 I keep my leopards in tropical water, so probably tropical I think i might try them in a tank that doesn't have any livebearers... Report
October 26, 200817 yr comment_270351 What temp do you call tropical firefish? Mine are unheated, but would love them in my big new tank but its at 26 degrees :-? Report
October 26, 200817 yr Author comment_270352 well anything above 20 is tropical, I think that they might be in about 24 degrees, something around that. If i was you i'd put a couple in (acclimatised of course) and see how they go Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.