Bearded Dragon Pricing

SparkyNat

hi ppl i would like to tell you about my dragons i am selling well they go to the vets every few months to make sure they are all healthy etc etc all i feed them is mesculin and locusts crickets they are very well looked after i have never seen dragons on trade me for 300 for this size and well looked after or i would have plenty of them thanks for your interest

i wasnt answering the question myself i was just stating that they would be worth more than $300 considering you cannot buy a hatching for this price.

I was asking at what stage to they become more valuable such as are females more than males $ wise. Obviously a proven breeding pair is more that a male/female young combo.

I have brought a dragon from this person previously so i know they are well looked after, mine is yellow so im assuming the others will be similar.

Ive seem them on places such as tm from $500 including everything up 2 $1000 just for a dragon nothing special either just normal types. I was asking advise from people who have brought and sold dragons alot more than i have and have more knowledge on these types of things.

. . Now i see why more than 1 person has told me that posting on here is a waste of time. if you dont give the answer they want to hear , you get shot down , and get angry remarks. I thought they were exagerating , but now i see that they were right. :x