Will these fish be ok

Vinnie

At the moment in one of my tanks I have 3 Angels, 3 Kuhli's, 4 Krib's, 1 golden algae eater, 1 red tail shark. Its a 90 liter tank with lots of plants and hiding places.

Now i'm thinking of adding 2 blue rams, is this ok or a bad idea for this type of cichlid with the fish I all ready have?

If so any ideas on wat will be good to add to finish this tank?

Your tank might have some problems down the line.. If 2 of your 3 angels turn out to be a pair then the 3rd angel and all other fish will get a hard time and your tank is relatively small for a pair of angels and other fish.. Also I believe that red tailed sharks can get bigish and quite aggressive..

Rams should be ok with your mix the only problem they might cause is they might scrap with the angels but you should be ok with this..

The red tail shark and golden (chinese) algae eater are too big and agressive for your tank. They will probably be very agressive to each other the most. I would ditch both of them and 1 of the angels.

How are the red tailed shark and the chinise algae eater getting along well with the other fish? how big are they?

Thanks for all this info guys, the Red tail and the golden algae eater haven't even looked at each other, red is about 5cm long and the golden is about 6 - 7 cm long, the 3 angels just do there own thing off to one side of the tank and there about med size.

After more research I went against the idea of the blue ram cause of the size of the tank. And after some advice I got a small school of golden barbs which so far are fitting in ok but I am keeping a close eye on the tank

Well the Golden barbs are still doing good and the Angels only care about what time I put food in the tank.

I do like the idea of adding corys to my tank Cam, but just don't have the money right now to get 6 - 8 of them.

I'm thinking of one or two GBA's to finish the tank off (well until I get a new place and get another big tank)

Yea I'm hoping to have a new tank in the next 3 - 4 months, just have a few big bills at the moment or I would have had one made now, plus I still need to find a new place before I get a bigger tank, just can't get a big tank into my place being an apartment with a funny stair way :-?