Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

thanks to origin aquatics

Featured Replies

thanks to Bryan from origin who after working in his shop all day yesterday then went out of his way to come over and set up my new discus tank for me :hail: I now have a lovely new set up with a beautiful discus swimming in it. Looking forward to you getting in more discus so I can fill the tank.

  • Author
where are the pics??

when I get the camera sorted.

Also want to thank seahorsemad :bow: who has inspired me to carry on with fishkeeping and helped with the setup aswell. I could not have done it with out either of you.

Hi. It's a while since I've visited Auckland but will be there next week. Are Origin still in Brown's Bay? I can't remember the street name. I will definitely want to visit them when I am in Auckland as I have got some excellent fish from there in the past.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.