Kissing severums

bulldogod

What was the outcome mitzy, One was really tiring other one out and it looked stressed so I seperated them but still wasnt sure

Before they did the lip locking they had been cleaning rocks but they do that alot so thought nothing of it.

I as was in a panic so was trying alsorts to get them to stop like puting the net in trying to shoo them down different ends of the tank really did look like they were trying to rip each others lips off , they were dragging each other over rocks etc. No eggs but very sore red lips but healed real quick.

Before they did the lip locking they had been cleaning rocks but they do that alot so thought nothing of it.

I as was in a panic so was trying alsorts to get them to stop like puting the net in trying to shoo them down different ends of the tank really did look like they were trying to rip each others lips off , they were dragging each other over rocks etc. No eggs but very sore red lips but healed real quick.

Mine dug a pit and both were guarding it. Then they started fighting. I guess they were fighting over which one of the males is supposed to be the girl in their little homosexual relationship and lay the eggs... :lol:

Mine dug a pit and both were guarding it. Then they started fighting. I guess they were fighting over which one of the males is supposed to be the girl in their little homosexual relationship and lay the eggs... :lol:

Mine have stuck pits too but nothing came of it :( Kindof releived not ready to breed them :roll: .