Vermiculite - anywhere in palmy sell it?

Insect Direct

south of otaki is tehoro (otaki hydroponics)- could be the go, think its about $40 for a sack - cant remember the wieght.

thanks PeteS :hail: I didnt know bunnings sold it never thought to look there and thnking about it i prob dont need a full sack so ill check that out, was after the small grade atm

yea i suppose you could, infact there was someone a while ago trying to auction it lol but i checked the other day and couldnt find any on there!

after searching online i found a big supplier had one of its uses listed as animal feed ?? wot the i m pretty sure its organic or somthing and safe to eat but cant think of wot would want to eat it :-? lol pigs?

yea i suppose you could, infact there was someone a while ago trying to auction it lol but i checked the other day and couldnt find any on there!

after searching online i found a big supplier had one of its uses listed as animal feed ?? wot the i m pretty sure its organic or somthing and safe to eat but cant think of wot would want to eat it :-? lol pigs?

Pigs Eat EVERYTHING

We used to put it in a mix with resin and talc to make a thick bog, in GRP boat building. Can be used to pad out horse feed. Also gas fired imatation fire places use it to look like embers. Try BBQ Factory or retailer of fireplaces maybe?