August 11, 200818 yr comment_256821 Can these be used for spawning killi's?? http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Ou ... 621401.htm This was the part i was unsure of "contains a planting medium that includes lime and fertiliser with low ammonium content" Report
August 11, 200818 yr comment_256832 Just make sure you boil it first Just make sure you boil it first Just make sure you boil it first Just make sure you boil it first Just make sure you boil it first get the picture? I wasted 4 months of breeding because I didnt boil the peat Erling uses Hauraki Peat that has no additives in it but I find it harder to see the eggs Ive sent you down both lots of peat so you will be able to see the difference Report
August 11, 200818 yr comment_256833 BTW I buy the 44mm pellets for 20cents each in loose form... may pay to ask at your local plant place Report
August 11, 200818 yr Author comment_256844 Ok, thats for that. So just add water and then its good to go Report
August 12, 200818 yr comment_256935 No Barrie, I am not boiling the Hauraki peat, but if TM is using Peat containing fertiliser, he has to boil that first before using it for spawning. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.