Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

scrape or not to scrape

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...

I have just atrted putting a few corals into my fish only....I am having difficulty getting the phosphate down, I have sea gell in the filter, and have tested the rain water which has no phosphate in it, and my other reef tank is all good. I have got the brown stuff on the rocks again and the bits of coraline are slowly going white. Calcium and alkaline all good levels....my light is not that good though and will be dealing with that on tuesday when the part arrives to hang it from the roof...I've been waiting about 6 weeks now...I sent it up for a "service" and it was returned to me minus a part!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.