July 8, 200422 yr comment_20385 Hey guys, Just thought I would say hello, come accross your forum, loved and thought i would join..... I only have the one tank at the moment which is 36x18x18 currently stocked with 5 mono's and two scats. Ihave had these guys for around 7-8 months and love em! Report
July 8, 200422 yr comment_20387 Welcome to the fishroom mono. A group of us can usually be found in the chat room most evenings from around 9pm. Drop in a say hi sometime. Love those scats! You don't see them in shops here very often these days. Report
July 8, 200422 yr Author comment_20388 I got mine from Redwood Aquatics, they seem to have them there occassionally, apparently they have some silver scats at the moment. I was also told that Critter Kingdom on Stanmore Road had some Fire Scats? (not sure what they are...assume Red Scats) would loved to have seen them! (no doubt a purchase would have been made!) Thats the problem with this hobby............. Its sooooo addictive! Report
July 8, 200422 yr comment_20398 Hi Folks, I am new to fish keeping and I am finding this web site a wealth of information for a newbie. I have a 3ft fish tank which I am in the process of getting up and running for tropical fish. By the way, is marine harder to look after? Report
July 8, 200422 yr comment_20410 Hi and welcome kiwi. A tropical marine takes more dedication (and money) than fresh water. Report
July 9, 200422 yr comment_20433 welcome mono , you are so lucky having redwood down there i love that shop he always has something nice in. look forward to seeing you round hi kiwi saltwater are harder yes and its hard to get the stuff you want eg fish and live corals, the colour isnt round like their use to be. ask heaps of ? and you can work out what one or ones you want to keep, remember that you cant keep many fish in a saltwater tank, old rulz is 1 fish per foot. see you round the place Report
July 14, 200422 yr comment_20520 hey guyz and girls My name is Marwan, pronounced marwin. i'm new to this website, but not new to fish keeping, been doin' that for more than four years now. I'm from the North Shore Aquarium Society. If there's any one here from the north shore and would like to join, just give me a shout! (email is down below). Let me just say i think this website is awesome not only 'coz informative but also simple and user-friendly. Catch ya later [email protected] Report
July 14, 200422 yr comment_20543 Hi Mono, Kiwi and Mars!! I hope you enjoy the fishroom, there is alot of experienced aquarists in here so don't hesitate to ask if you need to know anything!! Report
July 14, 200422 yr comment_20545 :lol: doesnt everyone know me :lol: i have been telling the members of north shore club to have a look at this site for months , and after they meet warren the other day a few have had a look Report
July 15, 200422 yr comment_20576 Me? I am president of the Marlborough Aquarium Club and the Aquarium World editor. Report
July 15, 200422 yr comment_20581 and carly is the woman to talk to if you want to know anything to do with any of the clubs , hey shes a woman and we woman know all hehe Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.