Labidochromis caeruleus Electric yellow

Pseudotropheus Greshakei Ice Blue Zebra

aulonocara maleri Sunshine Peacock

Tank2

Otopharynx lithobates

Labidochromis caeruleus Electric yellow

Melanochromis takeaguess

Maylandia callainos Cobolt Blue

And what i meant was that the maleri in all probability would have an awful existence with those tankmates. It is not an Utaka fish and would like the rocks as territory much as the mbunas, but unless the tank is large enough a full grown auratus male could well bully him to death or at least to frayed finned non-coloured shadow of his former self. If there were a female Aulonocara in there my bet is anything she held would be from a more dominant and territorial fish- ie everything else in the tank beside the Peacock.

It's totally a personal preference I agree.

The male crabro would always be the boss. The arartus are quite peaceful to all other species in my tank. I'm sure some would disagre, I think keeping four or more in a breeding group are good they tend to loose interest in the other fish types. I have very little agression in my tanks.

I had a large single female Auratus that smashed all the mbuna and hap tankmates ,even the biggish breeding giraffes. Only the biggest blue dolphin could stand up to her. They can get nasty! (maybe just frustrated!)