ChCh Totally Tanked August Tank Crawl

For those that don't know we are going to be doing a tank crawl in August (Saturday 2nd)

Anyone is welcome to come :lol: :lol:

We already have a few names in the hat...but anyone else wanting to show their tanks...put your name forward! 8)

Also any ideas on what time we should start? and who wants to host the meal? And ideas on what type of meal we should do? eg pot luck, pizza, fish and chips etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your offer AMAZONIAN.

I think most of our members would agree that Nelson is a bit too far out of our way this time :wink: Although the thought of extra biscuits is very tempting.

I have not bred from the angels as the deal was that i was not going to.They will grow out to be displayed in the monster tank once it gets set up. At the moment they are in our tank growing out very nicely and making fat little pigs of themselves.

Biscuits! Huh, at our meeting tomorrow we are getting freshly made carrot cake (those at conference will remember that recipe - if they were lucky enough to grab a slice before it was all gone) :lol:

The details of the Tank Crawl are sorted!

The itinerary is as follows.

Saturday, 2 August 2008

1:30 pm - Meet at Organism - This is our starting point. We will have half an hour to look around the shop and get organised to leave.

2:00 pm - Leave for Wilson's - We are leaving at 2 pm SHARP so please be sure you are there before 2 pm! We will leave a contact number with John (behind the counter at Organism) in case you do need to catch up.

2:45 pm - Leave Wilson's to go to Spoon's

3:30 pm - Leave Spoon's to go to Slightly Blue Dalmation's

4:20 pm - Leave Slightly Blue Dalmation's for Critter Kingdom

5:00 pm - Leave Critter Kingdom to go to Spidercles' house for a final stop and food

Please bring $5 for a tea of fish & chips. This is all-inclusive of food and drink and any leftover funds (if any) will be put into donation.

It should be fairly relaxed afternoon/evening. Feel free to let others know and car-pool. =)